Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Site by The Tomorrow lab
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter: Alpha Scotland
2. The Entrants: You must be aged 18 years or over and you must reside in Scotland.
The contest is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of The Alpha Group or their families or anyone professionally connected with the competition. By entering you
confirm that you meet these entry criteria.
3. The prize: We are offering an entrepreneur who wants a quiet and inspirational space to aid concentration and thus work more productively the chance to win a 2 week period, (Monday to Friday working hours 9.-5) in our new state of the art Glasgow office in
Finnieston in a shared office space. Travel to and from the office in Finnieston will not be
provided. Dates are subject to agreement with Alpha Scotland and the Winner.
4. To enter: Participants must send an e.mail to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in no more than 150 words the nature of your work and why you feel a change of scenery would help you work better. Please include a telephone number and let us know how you heard about the competition.
5. Announcement: The competition will close on Wed 21st November 2018, Three
applicants will be shortlisted and invited to the Alpha Glasgow office or a call over Skype for a brief interview and the successful winner will then be announced through the Alpha Group Twitter account on 28th November 2018.
6. Alpha Scotland will only use your contact details to contact you in relation to this
competition and your details will be deleted once the competition has been completed
except for the winner’s details which will be retained for record keeping purposes only for the period of 6 months following the end of the competition.
7. Only one entry is permitted per valid email address, duplicate entries will be
disregarded. The result of the draw is final and Alpha Scotland will not enter into any
correspondence after the closing date. Responsibility to accept the prize lies with the winner and is non-transferable.
8. Alpha Scotland may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entry) if the
entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards Alpha Scotland which they reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
9. This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship
between entrants and Alpha Scotland.
10. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.